Tuesday, February 7, 2017

FREE COLLEGE

This isn’t about Bernie Sanders and his promises of making college free in America, but the last time I received any "free education" was in high school.  The thought of our colleges turning into high schools scares me deeply.  Sometimes you get what you pay for in life.  However, this about actual free college for those who truly love to learn. 

How the Open Yale Courses are not the biggest thing on the internet is beyond me.  It’s freaking YALE!  They have cameras set up in the classes and you can watch an entire course for free!  Some classes have $20 companion books for the courses and they range from economics, philosophy to pre-law course.  Did I mention this was all free?

You can check it out on You Tube and I Tunes. 

So put down the phone or remote and get ur lern on!




No comments:

Post a Comment